Account Safety and password tips
Your Account Safety starts with your password. Avoid using weak & easily guessable combinations for password.
Here are some guide to help you create new password
- Your password should contain at least one upper case character and lower case character
- Include at least one/more numeric value.
- Also include one/more of these special characters:[
- A strong should be between 8-24 character length.
- Avoid using your name, phone number, email, date of birth and other personal detail in password combination.
Build the habit of using strong/random password every time. Remember it is easier to prevent security breach than recovering from it.
Create your new account
Fill out fields and click sign up
Required fields are marked with (*) asterisk
I have an account - Sign in