Account Safety and password tips
Your Account Safety starts with your password. Avoid using weak & easily guessable combinations for password.
Here are some guide to help you create new password
- Your password should contain at least one upper case character and lower case character
- Include at least one/more numeric value.
- Also include one/more of these special characters:[
- A strong should be between 8-24 character length.
- Avoid using your name, phone number, email, date of birth and other personal detail in password combination.
Build the habit of using strong/random password every time. Remember it is easier to prevent security breach than recovering from it.
Fill out fields and click sign up
Required fields are marked with (*) asterisk